2-way Passive Speaker
The TITAN-26 has been designed and engineered to optimize your audio experience, whether you’re listening to your favourite album or watching the latest movie.
Matt Black polyourethane paint.
Front panels available in 6 different colors:
(Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray, White)
Titan-26 is made for you, for your home, and for the performance you desire.
You can create the perfect sound system to suit your music or home cinema needs with addition of the S110 subwoofer to create a 2.1 sound system.
• When arranging a 2.1 channel ( Stereo+Subwoofer ) system, the listening position and the loudspeakers should form an equilateral triangle. The speakers should be positioned approximately 1.8 - 3 m apart. The ideal distance from the rear wall varies depending on the speaker (see list below), however, for optimal performance they need to be a minimum of 60cm from the side walls.
• Placing the subwoofer at an ideal distance in center position if is possible equals to the distance of the speakers.
Experimentation is strongly advised when initially setting up the speakers, as environment and personal preference differ with every installation. If there is insufficient bass for example, try moving your speakers closer to a wall. The opposite approach is recommended if there is excess bass.
• Wiring is achieved via a single set of cables to the terminals on the back of the loudspeakers. Internally the loudspeaker crossover guides the frequencies to the appropriate driver/tweeter. Low frequencies to the bass drivers, and high frequencies to the tweeter.
• Suggested to use a high quality speaker cable 2.5mm.
• Input connections are achieved via a set of cables from the Line output of the AV device (like RCA or JACK or XLR) to the amp module’s input (Neutrik Combo connectors) with XLR 3 pin (1=ground/2=Hot/3=cold) or Jack connector(balanced or unbalanced).
Run your speakers in by playing music at low mid listening levels for approximately 50-60 hours play time. You may find the sound will continue to improve even after the 60 hours mark.
You can choose one of the four available presets of slightly different sounding programs from the selector switch on the rear panel of the S110 subwoofer.
• These products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing defects provided that the product was supplied by an authorized MKG Audio retailer under the consumer sale agreement.
• Period of warranty is 2 years for the product you have purchased.
• When purchasing MKG Audio products, please keep your receipt of purchase safe, as this validates your warranty.
70Hz - 20KHz +/- 3dB
Amplifier Power Outputs
Matt Black polyurethane paint
Front panels available in 6 different colors
Sensitivity @ 1w/1m
Amplifier Power Recommented
100-150w @4 ohm
LF 2X6" Rubber surround waterproof woofer
HF 1" Dome tweeter
Reflex via rear port
545 x 250 x 275 mm