2-way Passive Center
Speaker 240w RMS
The CN-50 is designed and built to take your audio experience to the next level. You can install the CN-50 as the center output of a high-end home theater system or even as a center output of your mixing and mastering studio.
Matt Black polyourethane paint.
Removable front panel.
Designed and manufactured by MKG Audio with high quality and performance driver components, the CN-50 is the center speaker that will be the highlight of your audio experience.
A center channel speaker, such as the CN-50, is a vital component of a Home Theater System as it delivers the majority of the dialogue from movies and television. It can be combined as an additional option with your main stereo speakers to supercharge your audio system.
Experimentation is strongly advised when initially setting up the speakers, as environment and personal preference differ with every installation. If there is insufficient bass for example, try moving your speakers closer to a wall. The opposite approach is recommended if there is excess bass.
• Wiring is achieved via a single set of cables to the terminals on the back of the loudspeakers. Internally the loudspeaker crossover guides the frequencies to the appropriate driver/tweeter. Low frequencies to the bass drivers, and high frequencies to the tweeter.
• Suggested to use a high quality speaker cable 2.5mm.
• Input connections are achieved via a set of cables from the Line output of the AV device (like RCA or JACK or XLR) to the amp module’s input (Neutrik Combo connectors) with XLR 3 pin (1=ground/2=Hot/3=cold) or Jack connector(balanced or unbalanced).
Run your speakers in by playing music at low mid listening levels for approximately 50-60 hours play time. You may find the sound will continue to improve even after the 60 hours mark.
You can choose one of the four available presets of slightly different sounding programs from the selector switch on the rear panel of the S110 subwoofer.
• These products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing defects provided that the product was supplied by an authorized MKG Audio retailer under the consumer sale agreement.
• Period of warranty is 2 years for the product you have purchased.
• When purchasing MKG Audio products, please keep your receipt of purchase safe, as this validates your warranty.
Amplifier Power Recommented
80-150w @ 4 ohm
LF 5" Rubber surround woofer
HF 1" Dome tweeter
Bass-Reflex via rear ports
Matt Black polyurethane paint
or any custom color